Account Executive, Equipment Finance
Pivotal Capital Corp.
– Greater Toronto Area, ON (Full-time, Permanent)
– Quebec City, QC (Full-time, Permanent)
– Atlantic Canada (Full-time, Permanent)
– South Western Ontario (Full-time, Permanent)
– Northern Ontario (Full-time, Permanent)
– Winnipeg, MB (Full-time, Permanent)
– Regina/Saskatoon, SK (Full-time, Permanent)
– Edmonton, AB (Full-time, Permanent)
– Lower Mainland, BC (Full-time, Permanent)
POSITION SUMMARY: Our Account Executive plays an instrumental role as a core member of our sales team. This position reports directly to the Vice President Sales and will provide marketing and representation services to the company for the origination of commercial and industrial lease/loan transactions primarily in the GTA market area. This position is responsible for developing sales origination’s and maintaining customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Contribute to enhancing and implementing financing products and market strategies
- Strategic sales management skills including risk, pricing, and profitability
- Proactively identify and sell financing opportunities across multi-line products
- Specifically targeting the direct origination of finance and lease contracts within the GTA
- Develop new direct customer and vendor relationships from origination through credit, documentation and funding
- Contribute to the development of local marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or related field
- Commercial and Industrial equipment experience will be considered a major asset – selling or financing
- Experience in maintaining and developing strategic accounts
- Knowledge of financing options available to customers purchasing capital equipment
- Experience in dealing with all levels of customers, including top executives
- Some travel required
Along with your resume, please submit a brief cover letter answering the following question:
Do you have a network of small/medium enterprise customers that operate capital equipment? If yes, how deep is that network?
Commercial & Industrial equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
Credit Analyst, Equipment Finance
Pivotal Capital Corp. – Greater Toronto Area, ON (Full-time, Permanent)
Are you a motivated and high-performing professional looking to accelerate your career growth?
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a progressive organization?
Pivotal Capital Corp., based in Toronto, is an industry leader in capital equipment financing and we are looking for individuals to join our growing team.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Credit Analyst will report directly to the President and will be responsible for working with new business origination staff on credit applications, upholding credit policies, and various credit related tasks, including reporting. The incumbent will provide personalized service in a professional manner to our new business origination staff.
- Work closely with the Company’s new business origination staff to underwrite new credit proposals within the Company’s defined credit policy and procedures.
- Work closely with the Company’s funders on all matters relating to the approval of new credit proposals.
- Assist with monthly reporting on new credit proposals and other portfolio reporting.
- Work closely with Operations team to assist in remedial action on lease delinquencies.
- Assist in further developing the Company’s credit policies and procedures over time.
- Provide training to new credit underwriting staff as required.
- Carry out any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post-secondary Diploma in a business-related subject required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in credit underwriting and financial statement analysis in the leasing industry required
- Knowledge of various equipment used in transportation, construction, and manufacturing
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Experience with Moody’s financial analysis software is an asset
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels within an organization
- Interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to work under pressure as part of a team or independently to meet set deadlines
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- High level critical and logical thinking, analysis, and reasoning skills
- Able to interpret information from applications and implement credit policies & procedures
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude